Trails of Africa
16 januari 2021 - 5 februari 2021
2021 TRAILS OF AFRIKA
January 16 – February 5, 2021
February 27 – March 19, 2021
For any inquiries, please get in touch with Bart Kleyn via mail at
email@example.com or by phone at +31 6 242 343 45
We are pleased to present you the Trails of Afrika rally for pre-war cars.
Together with Ross Crichton who has over 15 years of experience in car events in Southern Africa, we have put together a truly fantastic rally. Ross knows all the roads in South Africa like his pocket and he has been to all the best hotels with his events.
You can now register for this fantastic event. A total of 19 days, 13 days of driving, 3.350 km. At the end of the rally itself we leave our car in Windhoek (to be shipped back) and we take a chartered plane to the best of the best in safari land, the national parks between Botswana and Zambia.
The Grande Finale is at the Royal Livingstone Hotel overlooking the Victoria Falls.
There is a slight competitive element, but it is there just to add some livelihood at the bar. Local car clubs will assist us with some challenges.
The main aim is to see Southern Africa, enjoy it at the best possible resorts and to drive the most beautiful roads with your pre-war car.
Each rally, January and March, has 24 entry positions, ten of which are reserved for non-Dutch participants.
The rally is open to pre-war cars and pre-war models build just after the war.
You will find all the information needed on these pages for the rally starting January 16 and the one starting February 27.
- Amazing Cape roads.
- Unparalleled Mountain passes.
- Unequalled beauty of the Namibian desert.
- A maximum of 24 pre-war cars.
- Twenty nights in the best possible hotels and lodges.
- 3350 rally kilometres in 13 driving days.
- Eighteen dinners.
- Most lunches.
- Flight from Swakopmund (Namibia) to Chobe (Botswana).
- Two-day safari in Chobe.
- All transfers.
- Transfer to Royal Livingstone in Zambia and visit of the Victoria Falls.
- Technical assistance by Altena Classics
- Luggage service to your hotel room.
- Tsikolia watch for the winners.
- Large commemorative book by photographer Wico Mulder.
- Medical Assistance.
- Via Flaminia clothing.
- Relevant insurances.
- We offer shipping of your car by container.
- Roadbooks, rallyshields etc
We conclude the rally with two days of safari and a visit to the Victoria Falls. The final dinner will be overlooking the Falls themselves.